2020 TinMan #2
27th September – TinMan
- Mini Tri (200m Swim / 5km Cycle / 2.5km Run)
- Sprint Tri (600m Swim / 20km Cycle / 5km Run)
- Challenge Tri (1.5km Swim / 40km Cycle / 10km Run)
ONLY TRIATHLON SA Registered athletes may enter the events. So no TSA Day Licence fees are charged. The new TSA annual Licence comes into effect from the 1st Sept 2020.
To register and buy, people must go here: https://member.triathlonsa.co.za/
Registration: (Sunday Reg only) @ Entrance to the transition area.
- Mini: 6am to 6:40am (40min only)
- Sprint: 6:50 to 7:30am (40min only)
- Challenge: 7:40am to 8:20am (40min only)
- Mini: 6:50am (6:50am, 7am, 7:10am)
- Sprint: 7:30am (7:30am, 7:45am, 8am)
- Challenge: 8:20am (8:20am, 8:35am, 8:50am)
- Start times are due to Covid-19 regulations.
- Mini: R190.00
- Sprint: R390.00
- Challenge Tri: R490.00
- NO Day Licence fees, as only TSA Registered athletes can enter. (until further notice)
- Mini Tri: 150 (3 x 50)
- Sprint: 150 (3 x 50)
- Challenge: 150 (3 x 50)
Very Important information:
Athletes will need to download a FREE Registration app and complete a Health form 24hrs prior to the race. (Compulsory) The App link will be emailed and SMSed out to all entrants before the event and is compulsory to use at registration by each entrant. No Athletes will be accepted without the app.
- Athletes need to sanitise as they enter the venue (Stations to be provided)
- Athletes need to wear a mask until they walk down to the swim start and reapply once finished. (we suggest you keep your mask on you for the entire event, so that you can reapply at the finish)
- Athletes will be set off in batches of 50 per start batch. There will be 10-15min intervals between batches.
- No Spectators at the Event, start / finish or on course
- No prize giving or winners (Results will be SMS-ed and emailed out)
- Lucky Draw prizes will be available and winners will be notified via social media and email.
- No 10km running event
- No Team entries will be allowed
- Staff and officials will be kept to a minimum to comply with regulations.
- Water tables will be self-service (32Gi Gels and water sachets provided)
- All competitors will receive and ice cold aQuelle at the finishline and a cool collectable Fridge Magnet (no medal)
More information: www.bactive.com/events/
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)||2 person team (pp)||3 person team (pp)|
|Mini Tri||8.7 km (200m Swim / 6km Cycle / 2.5km Run)||07:00||R 200.00||-||-|
|Sprint Tri||26.6 km (600m Swim / 21km Cycle / 5km Run)||07:35||R 450.00||-||-|
|Challenge Tri||41 km (1km swim / 30km Cycle / 10km Run)||08:30||R 550.00||-||-|
|10km Run||10 km||07:00||R 120.00||-||-|
|Challenge Team SOLD OUT||41 km (1km swim / 30km Cycle / 10km Run)||07:42||-||R 310.00||R 206.67|
Suncoast Casino, Durban
|Address||Suncoast Casino, Hotels and Entertainment, O R Tambo Parade, Stamford Hill, Durban, South Africa|