SA’s MOST SCENIC ULTRA TRIATHLON RACE.
The Cape Ultra Triathlon is the most scenic event in the National Ultra Triathlon Series. This “essential” triathlon takes place at the Theewaterskloof Dam, in the heart of the Cape Winelands and showcases some of the most beautiful triathlon routes South Africa has to offer. Join us for this epic race and Challenge Yourself!
These Early bird entries are available to the first 50 Ultra Competitors and 200 Sprint Competitors per event, so get in early.
We have some exciting changes for the 2020 CAPE ULTRA:
- Part of the NEW National African Championship Series.
- NEW RUN ROUTE (No Bees, flat & Fast run route)
- ROLLING SWIM START for both events
- ULTRA RACE Starts FIRST (7am) SPRINT Start at 8:10am
- Updated FINISH Layout overlooking the Dam
- SPRINT Race & ULTRA Race distances
- Points allocated to the top 20 Finishers in the SPRINT & ULTRA race as part of the new Championship Series.
- LIVE Tracking for spectators & Supporters
This event supports team entries for certain classes. Team sizes range from 2 - 3 participants per team.
Classes and pricing
Available classes for the event
|Class||Distance||Start Time||Price (pp)||2 person team (pp)||3 person team (pp)|
Normal Price R660.00, early bird available to first 200 entrants
|0.6 km Swim; 20km Bike; 5km Run||07:00||R 660.00||-||-|
Normal Price R800 per team, early bird available to first 200 entrants
|0.6 km Swim; 20km Bike; 5km Run||07:00||-||R 400.00||R 266.67|
Normal Price R2600.00, early bird available to first 50 entrants
|1.9 km Swim; 90km Bike; 21km Run||07:00||R 2,600.00||-||-|
Normal Price R2800 per team, early bird available to first 50 entrants
|1.9 km Swim; 90km Bike; 21km Run||07:00||-||R 1,400.00||R 933.33|
Theewater Sports Club, Caledon
|Address||Old Caledon Road, Villiersdorp, 6848|